Resolve error 031A410032 "Failed to detect mailpiece thickness" on the Connect+ series and SendPro P series
Learn how to resolve error 031A410032 "Failed to detect mailpiece thickness" on the Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000, Connect+ 2000, Connect+ 3000, SendPro P1000, SendPro P1500, SendPro P2000, and SendPro P3000.
Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
The Connect+® / SendPro™ P Series is displaying error code 031A-41-0032 "Failed to detect mailpiece thickness".
The meter could not detect the thickness of the mail piece.
To resolve this issue:
- Lift the front cover.
- Remove all mail pieces and debris from the mail path.
- Close the front cover and reboot the machine:
- Select the Gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the popup.
- Wait for the screen to go black and the blue light on the front to go out. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to power the machine back up.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021