The Connect+ displays error code 071F-41-0004 "24 volt power supply low".
The internal meter software has encountered an error.
A reboot may resolve the issue. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up.
- Wait for the screen to turn black and the blue light on the front to turn off. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the meter back on.
If the error code returns, contact client support. Please have your model number ready.
UPDATED: September 01, 2017