How to install and configure a computer for a server with SendSuite Arrival software installed
Learn how to install and configure a computer for a server with SendSuite Arrival software installed.
Products affected: SendSuite® Arrival®
Follow these steps to find the SendSuite® Arrival® network/server path:
- Right-click on the Arrival icon on the desktop or under Start > All Programs.
- Select Properties.
- Look under Start In for the network/server path.
- In the Start menu, select Run.
- Type \\servername\arrivalw\netsetup, where servername is replaced by the server path you identified.
- The netsetup folder on the server will open.
- Right-click Setup.exe and select Run as administrator.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021