Products affected: DA50S, DA55S, DA70S, DA75S
When running the Control Panel Software, the error message "Error 1 - Connection Failed" is displayed.
- The printer is not online.
- The printer name or IP address is incorrect.
- The computer with the Control Panel Software is on one subnet and the printer is on a separate subnet.
To resolve this issue:
- Confirm that the printer is on and online.
- Confirm that the printer has a valid IP address.
- Confirm that the printer can be reached via ping. Consult your IT department if needed.
- Confirm that the computer with the Control Panel Software installed is on the same subnet as the printer.
UPDATED: June 15, 2021