Products affected: SendSuite® Arrival®
When starting SendSuite® Arrival® services, the message "Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure" is displayed. The error "Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll'" may also be displayed.
The user's Windows password has changed and it was not changed in Arrival.
- Select Windows Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services.
- Locate the following services based on the version of your Arrival software:
- Arrival 9.7.1: ArrivalConduit and ArrivalServerAdapter
- Arrival 9.61: ArrivalConduit, ArrivalServerAdapter, and DpPfServiceHost34
- Arrival 9.32 and lower: ArrivalConduit, ArrivalServerAdapter, and SBS-Pathfinder
- Right-click on one of the services and select Properties.
- Select the Log On tab.
- Select This account.
- Enter the new password in both the Password and Confirm password fields.
- Select OK.
- Repeat steps 3-7 above for each of the services listed in step 2.
- Select Windows Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Right-click on .NET Framework 4.x.x and select Repair.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021