Products affected: SendPro® Online
The Datamax MK III printer will not print labels.
There may be an issue with the Datamax MK III printer or an issue in the Windows operating system.
Solution 1: Ensure that the printer driver is installedSee Installing the Datamax Mark III printer for SendPro Online in Windows .
Solution 2: Ensure that the roll in the Datamax MK III printer is correctly installedWith the roll sitting between the two green pressure brackets, make sure of the following:
- The roll feeds from the top
- The labels are facing up and the glossy backing paper is facing down
- Roll feeds under the two green guides
- Leading end of the roll rests on the black and green roller inside the printer
Solution 3: Run a test print
- Select the Windows Start > Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the Datamax-ONeil Mark III printer and select Printer Properties.
- Select the General tab.
- Select Print Test Page.
Note: These steps work for most ink or laser printers.
- If cannot run a test print from the printer, then the issue is with the printer, not with SendPro Online. Contact your local IT department or the printer manufacturer.
- If the test print works from the printer, but you cannot print from SendPro Online, then the issue is with SendPro Online.
If print quality is poor:
- Click Windows Start.
- Open Control Panel.
- Right-click on the Datamax MK III printer and choose Printer Preferences.
- Click the Graphics tab.
- Set Dithering to None.
- Click OK.
UPDATED: August 14, 2021