Error code BA01 appears and the device will not print.
The CCD file is bad or missing.
Reboot the device:
- Unplug the power cable. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait one full minute.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the meter back on.
- Tap the double-headed arrow on the right side of the application drawer at the bottom of the Home screen. This expands the application drawer.
- Tap the Rates & Update button.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: January 12, 2021