"CSD Senior Device has stopped" message on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Rebooting your device and then performing a test print often helps resolve the message CSD Senior Device has stopped.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
The device displays the message "CSD Senior Device has stopped" and will not run mail.
The internal device software has encountered an error.
- Reboot the device:
- Unplug the power cable. The screen turns off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Mail Printer Maintenance.
- Tap Print Test Pattern.
- Run a test print.
- If the test print is good, tap Home.
- If the test print is not good, contact technical support; have your model and serial number ready.
UPDATED: September 10, 2021