The device displays the message "CSD Senior Device has stopped" and will not run mail.
The internal device software has encountered an error.
- Reboot the device:
- Unplug the power cable.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Wait one minute.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Mail Printer Maintenance.
- Tap Print Test Pattern.
- Run a test print.
- If the test print is good, tap on the Home icon.
- If the test print is not good, contact technical support; have your model and serial number ready.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: January 13, 2021