Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H00, 8H00)
The message "Fatal Printer Error" appears and the device will not run mail.
The ink cartridge or printhead may not be in the correct position or there may be an internal malfunction.
You may be able to clear this error by re-seating the ink cartridge and printhead:
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Tap Mail Printer Maintenance in the Mail Settings section.
- Tap Install Printhead and the Mail Printer Access screen displays.
- Open the top cover as shown in the Mail Printer Access screen.
- Remove the ink cartridge as shown on the label next to the cartridge holder.
- Remove the printhead.
- Re-install the printhead and ink cartridge.
- Close the top cover
- Tap Done
If the error persists, restart the device:
- Unplug the power cable. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Turn the meter back on by quickly tapping and releasing the power button.
UPDATED: June 01, 2021