The J696 label printer is printing the barcode too small and is it not readable by the barcode scanner. This occurred after parts were replaced.
Maintenance was performed on the label printer.
- Select Windows Start > SendSuite Tracking > Designer.
- Sign in.
Note: Any settings changed here will effect other stations.
- On the right side there will be a list of configurations. Some may be custom and standard configurations will be listed as "OEM". If labels are standard, they will be listed as "OEM_Label" under "Standard Labels" and will be locked for editing.
- Double-click on "OEM_Label_1", or the label that is being used. This is a copy that can be edited. The design will show in the designer pane.
- Labels and fields can be edited here and the barcode size can be enlarged by selecting it in the designer pane and dragging the reference points outward.
- Once the properties have been adjusted as needed, select File > Save.
- Close Designer.
- Restart SendSuite® Tracking.
- Test the label.
If the issue is not resolved, contact software support.
UPDATED: June 07, 2020