Setting up a PitneyShip UPS Rate account on the PitneyShip mobile app
You can use the PitneyShip mobile app to set up a PitneyShip UPS Rate account. After you set up this account, you can use it in other PitneyShip products.
For multi-user subscriptions, only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure. For multi-location subscriptions, only users with the role of Admin or Location Admin can perform this procedure.
To create a PitneyShip UPS Rate account and receive pre-negotiated rate discounts:
- From the Home screen, tap More > Shipping Carriers.
- Select Add Account in the UPS Account Setup section.
- On the Create PitneyShip UPS Rate Account screen, edit the UPS Account Nickname field with a name that allows you to differentiate this account from any other UPS accounts already entered in PitneyShip.
- Your name and address will already be populated. Confirm your contact information, ensuring that your email address and phone number are filled in.
- Tap the I accept the UPS Technology Agreement and the PitneyShip UPS Rate Agreement box.
- Tap Create PitneyShip UPS Rate Account.
If for any reason you need to add an account that is not a PitneyShip UPS Rate Account and does not receive PitneyShip's pre-negotiated rate discounts, sign into PitneyShip and follow the steps in Setting up a UPS account in SendPro Online or PitneyShip.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023