You can use the SendPro Online Mobile App to set up a SendPro UPS Rate account. After you set up this account, you can use it in other SendPro products.
For multi-user subscriptions, only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure. For multi-location subscriptions, only users with the role of Admin or Location Admin can perform this procedure.
To create a SendPro UPS Rate account and receive pre-negotiated rate discounts:
- Select one of these options to open the Add UPS Account screen:
- From the Hhome screen, tap the menu in the upper left corner and select Shipping Carriers.
- On the "Don't miss out on saving" UPS banner, select Get Started.
- On the Create SendPro UPS Rate Account screen, fill in the UPS Account Nickname field with a name that allows you to differentiate this account from any other UPS accounts you may have.
- Your SendPro Online name and address will already be filled in. Confirm your contact information, ensuring that your email address and phone number are filled in.
- Select the I accept the UPS Technology Agreement and the SendPro UPS Rate Agreement box.
- Select Create SendPro UPS Rate Account.
If for any reason you need to add an account that is not a SendPro UPS Rate Account and does not receive SendPro's pre-negotiated rate discounts, sign in to SendPro Online and follow the steps in Setting up UPS accounts in SendPro Online.
UPDATED: June 16, 2021