Setting up a PitneyShip UPS Rate account on the PitneyShip Mobile App
You can use the PitneyShip Mobile App to set up a PitneyShip UPS Rate account. After you set up this account, you can use it in other PitneyShip products.
For multi-user subscriptions, only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure. For multi-location subscriptions, only users with the role of Admin or Location Admin can perform this procedure.
To create a PitneyShip UPS Rate account and receive pre-negotiated rate discounts:
- Select one of these options to open the Add UPS Account screen:
- From the Home screen, tap the menu in the upper left corner and tap Shipping Carriers.
- On the "Don't miss out on saving" UPS banner, tap Get Started.
- On the Create PitneyShip UPS Rate Account screen, fill in the UPS Account Nickname field with a name that allows you to differentiate this account from any other UPS accounts you may have.
- Your for PitneyShip name and address will already be filled in. Confirm your contact information, ensuring that your email address and phone number are filled in.
- Tap the I accept the UPS Technology Agreement and the PitneyShip UPS Rate Agreement box.
- Tap Create PitneyShip UPS Rate Account.
If for any reason you need to add an account that is not a PitneyShip UPS Rate Account and does not receive PitneyShip's pre-negotiated rate discounts, sign in to for PitneyShip and follow the steps in Setting up UPS accounts in PitneyShip Mobile.
UPDATED: May 18, 2022