Your shipping and postage expenses are maintained independent of your SendPro Online subscription. How it works
USPS Postage Account Funding Options
- To print USPS stamps and shipping labels, you must have a postage balance available in SendPro Online.
- Each time you print a USPS stamp or label, that amount is subtracted from your postage balance.
- When your postage balance is too low to complete a transaction, you need to refill by adding more funds.
- Other carriers, like UPS and FedEx, charge your shipping costs directly to your existing UPS or FedEx account.
- Your USPS postage funds can come from one of three sources:
- To change the postage funding source, contact SendPro Online billing support.
UPDATED: April 14, 2021