Products affected: ParcelPoint™ Smart Lockers
The mail room administrator can set you up so that you can pickup both personal packages or departmental packages at the kiosk.
- Open the email containing your QR code or ID.
- Scan the QR code or tap the Enter Pickup Code and enter the code.
- If you choose to enter the pickup code, use the keyboard to enter the pickup code.
- Tap Submit
- Tap on the type of package you want to collect first, Department Mail or Personal Mail. This example chooses Department Mail first.
If your kiosk is configured to take your picture, it displays the following screen.
This screen appears for about 2 seconds. It takes your picture at the end of the 2 second period.
- Using your finger, sign for the package in the area provided.
- Tap Submit. The system displays all of the lockers assigned to the department and their locations. The system opens all the lockers assigned to the department. The kiosk screen shows each of the lockers in Open state.
- Go to each locker and collect the packages.
- Close the locker doors and tap Done at the kiosk screen.
- To collect your personal mail, tap Collect Personal Mail and repeat the above process.
- Close the locker doors and tap Done at the locker screen.
UPDATED: July 20, 2021