Picking up personal and departmental packages at the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers
As administrator you can pick up both personal and departmental packages.
Products affected: ParcelPoint™ Smart Lockers
The mailroom administrator can set you up so that you can pickup both personal packages or departmental packages at the kiosk.
- Open the email containing your QR code or ID, and go to the locker kiosk.
- If you see this screen, tap Collect a Package. The screen you see depends on the local configuration of your lockers.
- Scan the QR code or tap the Enter Pickup Code and enter the code. The screen you see depends on the local configuration of your lockers.
- If you choose to enter the pickup code, use the keyboard to enter the pickup code.
- Tap Submit.
This screen appears for about 2 seconds. It takes your picture at the end of the 2 second period.
- Using your finger, sign for the package in the area provided.
- Tap Submit. The system displays all of the lockers assigned to the department and their locations. The system opens all the lockers assigned to the department. The kiosk screen shows each of the lockers in Open state.
- Go to each locker and collect the packages.
- Close the locker doors and tap Done at the kiosk screen.
- To collect your personal mail, tap Collect Personal Mail and repeat the above process.
- Close the locker doors and tap Done at the locker screen.
UPDATED: August 21, 2023