You can pick up a package from a locker reserved for you once you receive an email notifying you it is ready for pickup.
- Open the email containing your QR code or ID.
- Scan the QR code or tap the Enter Pickup Code and enter the code.
- If you choose to enter the pickup code, use the keyboard to enter the pickup code.
- Tap Submit.
If your kiosk is configured to take your picture, it displays the following screen.
This screen appears for about 2 seconds. It takes your picture at the end of the 2 second period.
- Using your finger, sign for the package in the area provided.
- Tap Submit. The system opens the locker containing your package. It also displays the location of the locker.
As soon as the system opens the locker door, it starts a 30 second count down.
- Go to the locker and collect your package.
- Close the locker door.
- If you close the locker before the 30 second count down reaches 0, or if you tap Done at the kiosk, the message "Pickup Complete" appears on the kiosk screen.
- The systems returns you to the Home screen about 2 seconds after "Pickup Complete" appears.
UPDATED: July 27, 2021