Dropping off a package without a barcode at the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers
You as the mailroom administrator can configure the locker system so that a recipient can drop off packages without a barcode. This is to cover situations where the barcode is damaged or otherwise unreadable.
In this configuration, the kiosk screen displays an option for No Barcode Available.
- Tap on the Settings icon on the Home screen.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap Sign in to continue.
- Tap No Barcode Available.
- Position the package in front of the kiosk so it can scan it.
- Choose the recipient.
- Choose the locker size.
- Tap Update Reservation. The kiosk screen displays the locker number and the locker opens.
- Place the package in the locker and close the locker door. Return to the kiosk.
- Tap Done.
UPDATED: August 13, 2021