Dropping off a package without a barcode at the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers
You can still drop off a package if the barcode is damaged or otherwise unavailable.
Products affected: ParcelPoint™ Smart Lockers
You as the mailroom administrator can configure the locker system so that a recipient can drop off packages without a shipping label barcode. This is to cover situations where the barcode is damaged or otherwise unreadable.
In this configuration, the kiosk screen displays an option for No Barcode Available.
- Tap the Log in icon on the Home screen, or if you have a user barcode, scan it to log in to the locker bank.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap Sign in to continue.
- Tap No Barcode Available.
- Position the package in front of the kiosk so it can scan it.
- Choose the recipient.
- Choose the locker size.
- Tap Update Reservation. The kiosk screen displays the locker number and the locker opens.
- Place the package in the locker and close the locker door. Return to the kiosk.
- Tap Done.
- Reopening a locker
- Choosing another locker
UPDATED: December 12, 2022