You as the mail room administrator can configure the locker system so that a recipient can drop off packages without a barcode. This is to cover situations where the barcode is damaged or otherwise unreadable.
In this configuration, the kiosk screen displays an option for No Barcode Available.
- Tap on the Settings icon on the Home screen.
- Scan your ID badge or enter your user ID.
If you enter your ID, tap Next to continue.
- Enter your password.
Tap Go to continue.
- Tap No Barcode Available.
- Position the package in front of the kiosk so it can scan it.
- Choose the recipient.
- Choose the locker size.
- Tap Update Reservation. The kiosk screen displays the locker number and the locker opens.
- Place the package in the locker and close the locker door. Return to the kiosk.
- If for any reason you need to reopen a locker, for example, you closed it by mistake, tap Reopen Locker. Refer to Reopening a locker . If the package does not fit in the assigned locker, tap Does Not Fit. Refer to Choosing another locker .
UPDATED: June 03, 2021