Dropping off a package with a reserved locker at the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers
As the mailroom administrator, you can reserve a locker ahead of time so that an assigned locker is available for a specific package as soon as you sign in at the kiosk
Products affected: ParcelPoint™ Smart Lockers
As mailroom administrator or locker operator, you can reserve a locker ahead of time using the web application so that an assigned locker is available for a specific package as soon as you sign in at the kiosk.
- Tap the Log in icon on the Home screen, or if you have a user barcode, scan it to log in to the locker bank.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap Sign in to continue.
- Scan the shipping label barcode or enter the tracking ID of the package.
To enter the tracking ID, tap Enter Tracking ID.
- The kiosk screen displays the reserved locker number and shows that it's open.
displays the locker number and the system opens the locker.
If the locker fails to open, choose another locker.
- Place the package in the locker and close the door. Return to the kiosk.
- If you have other packages to drop off, repeat steps 4 through 6 for each package. If this is the last package, tap Done and the kiosk displays the Home screen again.
- Tap Done.
UPDATED: October 17, 2023