Products affected: ParcelPoint™ Smart Lockers
As mailroom administrator or locker operator, you can reserve a locker ahead of time using the web application so that an assigned locker is available for a specific package as soon as you sign in at the kiosk.
- Tap on the Settings icon on the Home screen.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap Sign in to continue.
- Scan the shipping label barcode or enter the tracking ID of the package.
To enter the tracking ID, tap Enter Tracking ID.
- The kiosk screen displays the reserved locker number and shows that it's open.
If the locker fails to open, you can choose another locker.
- Place the package in the locker and close the door. Return to the kiosk.
- If you have other packages to drop off, repeat steps 4 through 6 for each package.
- If this is the last package, tap Done and the kiosk displays the Home screen again.
UPDATED: August 12, 2021