Picking up expired packages at the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers
The mailroom administrator or locker operator can remove all or some of the packages that a client has not retrieved after a certain amount of time. Removing expired packages provides additional locker space for new package drop-offs.
The mailroom administrator sets the amount of time a package can remain in a locker until it is considered an expired package.
Check to see which lockers have expired package. You can then remove packages from the expired lockers. You can also choose to ignore or skip the expired lockers.
- Tap the Log in icon on the Home screen, or if you have a user barcode, scan it to log in to the locker bank.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap Go to continue.
- The kiosk screen displays all the expired lockers.
- To remove the packages, tap Remove item under the first locker number. The system opens the locker.
- Remove the package and close the locker door. The kiosk displays the locker as closed.
- If for any reason you need to reopen the locker, tap Reopen Locker. Refer to Reopening a locker. If you are finished, tap Done.
- The kiosk displays the remaining expired lockers.
- The first locker is now available for new packages.
- To continue removing packages from the remaining lockers one at a time, repeat steps 1 to 4 until you've removed all lockers. Then tap Done.
- To remove all of the remaining lockers all at once, refer to Open expired lockers one at a time.
- To ignore the remaining expired lockers, tap Skip.
- Once you've tapped Done or Skip, the lockers are available for new packages and the system prompts you to scan the shipping label barcode for a new package.
UPDATED: June 19, 2023