"Check for updates" message will not clear on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+ and SendPro C Auto
Check your network connection, reboot your device and try another connection if the "Check for updates" message will not clear.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
The "Check for updates" message will not clear. The screen displays "Checking for Updates" for 15 minutes or longer.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Back or Home.
- Check the network connectivity icon in the upper right.
- Means you have a wired connection.
- Means you are connected to Wi-Fi.
- Tap SendPro Apps, then Rates and Updates. Allow the meter 15 minutes to connect. This may take longer is you have a slow internet connection.
- Restart the device by unplugging the power cable.
- Tap SendPro Apps, then Rates and Updates from the Home screen.
If you are having connection issues please refer to the Related topics below.
UPDATED: February 14, 2022