The SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+ and SendPro C Auto is stuck on checking for updates. The screen displays "Checking for Updates" for 15 minutes or longer.
If the screen displays "Checking for Updates" for 15 minutes or more do the following.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Back or the Home icon.
- Check the network connectivity icon in the upper right.
- Means you have a wired connection.
- Means you are connected to WiFi.
- Tap Rates and Updates. Allow the meter 15 minutes to connect. This may take longer is you have a slow internet connection.
- Restart the device by unplugging the power cable.
- Tap Rates and Updates from the Home screen.
If you are having connection issues please refer to the Related topics below.
UPDATED: May 25, 2021