Editing a custom field in SendSuite Tracking Online
Administrators can edit custom fields as needed. Only users with an Admin role can perform this procedure.
Features availability varies by subscription level. If you have any questions regarding your subscription level, please contact your administrator.
- Sign in to SendSuite Tracking Online with an administrator account.
- Go to the custom field management screen for the type of field you wish to create:
- For contact forms, go to Settings > Contacts - Recipients and Senders > Manage Contact Fields.
- For package and asset forms, go to Settings > Form Layouts.
- Select the gear icon next to the custom field you wish to edit.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- Edit the field as needed.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: February 28, 2022