Creating a TrackMyMail Reseller Client Account
This article describes how to create a Reseller Client Account for TrackMyMail.
Products affected: TrackMyMail™
- Sign into your TrackMyMail account.
- Select Admin > Manage Accounts.
- Select Create New Account.
- Fill out the information for the company. All of the yellow fields are required.
- Select Create Account. The Create New User screen opens.
- Create a new user for the company:
- Enter the User ID, making sure that it adheres to the rules.
- Enter the password and repeat it, making sure that it adheres to the rules.
- The Contact Information is pulled from the company account.
- Select the User Permissions:
- Create Jobs: Submit New Jobs
- Edit Jobs: Edit Currently Submitted Jobs
- Delete Jobs: Remove Currently Submitted Jobs
Note: Job that are deleted are difficult to recover once removed.
- View Reports Tab: View Job Reports from the website
- Edit User Profile: Edit the contact information for the user
- Select Add User.
- Verify the Reseller Client Account by going to https://www.trackmymail.com/4st/loginCons.aspx and signing in with the new User ID and password created for the account.
- The User ID associated to the account is listed at the top.
- To add more users for this Reseller Client Account, select Create New Users.
- To edit the user, select the menu next to the User ID and select Edit User.
- To delete the user, select the menu next to the User ID and select Delete User.
- If you made any changes, select Update Account. If not, select Cancel.
UPDATED: August 05, 2021