Creating a TrackMyMail Reseller Client Account
This article describes how to create a Reseller Client Account for TrackMyMail.
Products affected: TrackMyMail™
- Sign into your TrackMyMail account.
- Select Admin > Manage Accounts.
- Select Create New Account.
- Fill out the information for the company. All of the yellow fields are required.
- Select Create Account. The Create New User screen opens.
- Create a new user for the company:
- Enter the User ID.
- Enter the password and repeat it.
- The Contact Information is pulled from the company account. Update it as needed.
- Select the User Permissions for the account:
- Create Jobs: Allows the user to submit new jobs
- Edit Jobs: Allows the user to edit currently submitted jobs
- Delete Jobs: Allows the user to remove currently submitted jobs
Note: Deleted jobs are difficult to recover once removed.
- View Reports Tab: Allows the user to view job reports from the website
- Edit User Profile: Allows the user to edit the contact information for the user
- Select Add User.
- Go to the signin page and sign in with the new User ID and password created for the account to verify that it works.
- The User ID associated with the account is listed at the top. Perform optional tasks as needed:
- To add more users for this Reseller Client Account, select Create New Users.
- To edit the user, select the menu next to the User ID and select Edit User.
- To delete the user, select the menu next to the User ID and select Delete User.
- If you made any changes, select Update Account. If not, select Cancel.
UPDATED: December 02, 2022