Not receiving tracking email notifications from SendPro Online
Tracking notification emails are not being received in SendPro Online.
- Solution 1: Enable email notifications
- Solution 2: Make sure that the sender's email address is saved
- Solution 3: Check your Junk or Spam folder
- Solution 4: Try a different email address
- Solution 5: Make sure that the address is not being blocked
Ensure that email notifications are enabled for senders or recipients (whichever one did not receive the notification). See Setting up email notifications in SendPro Online.
If the issue is only with the sender, make sure that the correct email address is saved in the sender address:
- From the SendPro Online Home screen or the Print menu, select a carrier.
- Select the sender address in the upper left.
- Select Edit sender address.
- If needed, enter or edit the sender's email address.
- Select Confirm Address.
Look in your email account's Junk or Spam folder to see if the notification message was moved there.
Try sending the notification to an email address at a different email provider, as some email providers may be blocking the tracking messages.
If your company has email filtering, ask your IT department to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATED: August 17, 2021