Not receiving tracking email notifications from SendPro Online or PitneyShip
Tracking notification emails are not being received in SendPro Online or PitneyShip.
- Solution 1: Enable email notifications
- Solution 2: Make sure that the sender's email address is saved
- Solution 3: Check your Junk or Spam folder
- Solution 4: Try a different email address
- Solution 5: Make sure that the address is not being blocked
Ensure that email notifications are enabled for senders or recipients (whichever one did not receive the notification). See Setting up email notifications.
Check the address in the address book and make sure that the correct email address is saved.
Look in your email account's Junk or Spam folder to see if the notification message was moved there.
Try sending the notification to an email address at a different email provider, as some email providers may be blocking the tracking messages.
If your company has email filtering, ask your IT department to whitelist email@example.com.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: April 25, 2022