Not receiving tracking email notifications from SendPro Online, PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, and PitneyShip Enterprise
Package tracking emails from SendPro Online, PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, and PitneyShip Enterprise are not being received.
- Solution 1: Enable email notifications
- Solution 2: Make sure that the correct email address is saved
- Solution 3: Check your Junk or Spam folder
- Solution 4: Try a different email address
- Solution 5: Make sure that the address is not being blocked
Make sure that email notifications are enabled for senders or recipients (whichever one did not receive the email). See:
- Setting up email notifications in SendPro Online
- Setting up email notifications in PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, or PitneyShip Enterprise
- Go to Settings > Address Book.
- Find the sender address that is being used when for shipping labels.
- Make sure that the correct email address is saved in that sender address.
Look in your email account's Junk or Spam folder to see if the message was moved there.
Try sending the notification to an email address at a different email provider. Some email providers may be blocking the tracking messages.
If your company has email filtering, ask your IT department to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need further assistance, please chat with us.
UPDATED: December 12, 2023