As mailroom administrator or locker operator, you can reserve a locker ahead of time using Locker Management module so that an assigned locker is available for a specific package as soon as you or a designated client sign in at the kiosk.
If you use SendSuite® Tracking Online, you can also use that application to reserve a locker.
- Click on Lockers on the menu at the top of the Home screen.
- Select the Reserve Locker option.
The Reserve Locker screen appears.
- Click in the LOCATION field and choosing your location.
- Enter the ID in the TRACKING ID field. This may be defined by the customer, the company, or the tracking number of the carrier. If you have a scanner attached, scan in the tracking number.
- Select the Personal package option.
- Click in the RECIPIENT field and enter the name of the recipient.
- The recipient must already be in the system contact list.
- As soon as you enter the first 3 letters of the recipient's name, the system displays all of the names and addresses beginning with those letters.
- Verify the address and select the recipient.
- If the recipient needs to access a locker at a height between 15" to 48" up from the floor (for example, wheel chair level height), click the check box for Requires Accessible Locker.
- Click in the LOCKER BANK field and select the locker bank. Only those locker banks assigned to you will appear in the display.
- Select Standard for the LOCKER TYPE.
- Click in the LOCKER SIZE field and select small, medium or large.
- Click Reserve.The system displays the message "Locker Reserved". If the recipient already has a reserved locker, you will be prompted to either add a new package to the existing locker, or select a new locker.
UPDATED: August 24, 2021