Products affected: ParcelPoint™ Smart Lockers
You can remove a locker from service so that it is no longer available for reservation.
- Click on Lockers on the menu at the top of the Home screen.
- Select the Manage Lockers option.
- Click in the LOCATION field and choose your location, in this example, Demo.
Once you choose the locker location, the system displays all (ALL) of the lockers within the locker bank.
- Tap on the locker you want to remove from service, in this example locker 1. A check mark appears on the locker.
- Tap on Remove from service.
The removed locker turns black as shown in the above image.
UPDATED: August 24, 2021