Opening a locker remotely using the Locker Management module
If a recipient is unable to open a locker door, you can open it remotely using the Locker Management Module.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Lockers > Manage Lockers.
- Choose your location from the Location menu, then choose your locker bank from the Locker Bank menu.
All of the lockers in the selected locker bank are shown.
- Select the All Lockers menu and choose Reserved.
- Select the locker you want to open. To open all of the reserved lockers, check the Select All box.
- Select Open Locker to open the selected locker door.
UPDATED: November 08, 2022