Products affected: ParcelPoint™ Smart Lockers
You can make lockers available for reservation and drop-off by placing the lockers in service if they are currently in the out of service state.
- Click on Lockers on the menu at the top of the Home screen.
- Select the Manage Lockers option.
- Click in the LOCATION field and choose your location, in this example, Demo.
Once you choose the locker location, the system displays all (ALL) of the lockers within the locker bank.
- Select the lockers that are currently out of service by clicking in the ALL field and choosing Out of service.
- Click on each out of service lockers, or if you want to select all out of service lockers, click on the Select All option. In this example, all out of service lockers are selected.
- Once selected, click on the Place in service button.
These lockers are now available for reservation.
UPDATED: August 24, 2021