Products affected: ParcelPoint™ Smart Lockers
You can select from a number of standard reports.
- Click on Analytics on the menu at the top of the Home screen and select Reports.
The system opens the Reports screen.
- Click on the Receiving tab. Select one of the standard reports using the fields and tabs on this screen.
- FILTER: the default value is Division/Region. Do not change this setting as it represents the entire enterprise (all divisions and all locker locations).
- DIVISION/REGION: select the divisions within the enterprise to be included in the report.
- LOCATION: select the locker locations within the divisions to be included in the report.
- Date Range: select one of the preset time periods. Scroll down and select Custom to define a specific date range.
- Category tabs: Click on and select how you want to display the information collected from your Division/ Region.
- Refresh icon : Once you have selected all of your options, click on the refresh icon to display the report. For example if you chose to display the information By Package History, the report displays the history of all the packages dropped off and picked up by date. It also includes who dropped off each package and who picked it up as well as the package tracking number.
- Download: Click on the download button to export the report to either a CSV or Excel file.
- Search bar: Use this to search the report. For example for package history you can search by entering the Tracking Number here.
UPDATED: August 24, 2021