Products affected: ParcelPoint™ Smart Lockers
Use the dashboard feature in analytics to look at current or recent locker utilization.
- Click on Analytics on the menu at the top of the Home screen and select Dashboard.
The system opens the dashboard.
- Tap on the Receiving tab.
- FILTER: the default value is Division/Region. Do not change this setting as it represents the entire enterprise (all divisions and all locker locations).
- DIVISION/REGION: select the divisions within the enterprise to be included in the report.
- LOCATION: select the locker locations within the divisions to be included in the report.
- Date Range: select one of the preset time periods. Scroll down and select Custom to define a specific date range.
- Category tabs: Click on and select how you want to display the information collected from your Division/ Region. Options include:
- Placed into Locker
- Not Delivered
- Refresh icon : Once you have selected all of your options, click on the refresh icon to display the analysis. For example if you select Delivered, the dashboard displays a graphical representation of the number of packages delivered during the time period specified.
UPDATED: August 24, 2021