Adding a role in PitneyShip Pro, PitneyShip Enterprise, PitneyTrack Inbound, PitneyAnalytics, and the Locker Management Module
You can create different roles to define the tasks that users are allowed to perform. Each user is assigned a role.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the Home screen, select the Get Started tab.
- Select the Manage button under Roles.
- To create a new role, select + Add Subscription Role.
To copy and edit an existing role, select the Duplicate Subscription Role icon next to it.
- Enter a Display Name for the role.
Note: Admin and User are pre-defined system default roles and cannot be edited.
- (Optional) Select a Role Templates Feature Filter on which to base this role.
- Select the Features you want users with this role to be able to perform. Scroll down to see all features. Scroll to the right to see all of the feature categories.
- Select Save and Close.
UPDATED: November 03, 2023