Adding a department in PitneyTrack Inbound and the Locker Management Module
A department is a group of recipients for whom packages can be received and delivered. Each department can have a "key contact" who receives or picks up the department's packages. Departments are used with Locker Management Module.and the
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Manage Contacts.
- Select the Departments tab.
- Select + Add Department.
- Enter the Department Name.
- (Optional) Choose a location.
- Select Save and Add Recipient.
- Select the boxes next to each recipient you want to add to this department.
- To designate one of the recipients as a key contact, select the Make Key Contact button next to that recipient.
- When finished adding recipients, select Add.
UPDATED: October 13, 2022