Using the Meter Interface App for SendPro Enterprise
The Meter Interface App allows you to process metered mail on a meter that interfaces with SendPro Enterprise.
- Open the Meter Interface App using one of these three methods:
- Double-click the MeterInterface shortcut on the desktop.
- Navigate to Windows Start > MeterInterface > MeterInterface.
- Right-click on the MeterInterface icon in the system tray (small icons by the clock) and select Start.
- Once the Meter Interface App is started, confirm that the meter status shows Connected. If it is disconnected, click the slider to connect to the meter.
- Select the Carrier, Service, and Package Type from the menus to match the attributes of the mail to be metered.
- If visible, enter the Weight (pounds and ounces) and Dimensions (L x W x H) in the available fields if applicable for the mail pieces to be metered. Your administrator may have hidden the Weight and Dimensions fields.
- If applicable, enter the desired Cost Center, Account Code, and Company Code. You can select the magnifying glass icon for each field to search the database. Your administrator may have changed the labels for these fields or changed the default behavior. Depending on how the app is configured, the accounting fields may be:
- Visible and Optional
- Visible and Required
- (Optional) Enter reference data in any of the available reference fields:
- Shipper Reference
- Transportation Reference
- Reference One
- Reference Two
- Reference Three
- Reference Four
- Reference Five
- Reference Six
- Select Open Batch.
- Use the meter to process the mailpieces.
- When the batch is complete, select Close Batch.
Note that the field values are retained between batches, so be sure to confirm all values before starting a new batch.
UPDATED: January 19, 2022