Error 42 on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Error 42 indicates there is a problem with syncing a transaction.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
The SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto displays error 42 and will not run mail.
There was an error syncing a transaction.
Solution 1: Restart the device
- Unplug the power cord and the network cable. The screen should turn off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is functioning correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
- Once the device turns back on, plug the network cable back in.
Solution 2: Sync transactions
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Sync USPS Transaction Data or Sync Transaction Data. A series of messages appears on the screen, starting with "Preparing Transaction Data" followed by "Sending Transaction Data."
- Once you upload the transactions, the message "Transaction Data Sent" appears.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: April 21, 2022