Error 18FF on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Some transactions failed to sync on your SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto. You may be able to clear the error by restarting your meter and synchronizing transactions.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+, SendPro® C Auto (2H00, 8H00, 9H00)
The device displays error code 18FF.
Some transactions failed to synchronize.
Step 1: Restart your device
You may be able to clear the error by restarting your device. Follow these steps to perform a safe restart.
- Unplug the power cord. The screen turns off after 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord directly back into a wall outlet. Check that the wall outlet is working correctly.
- Quickly tap and release the power button to turn the device back on.
Once the device has fully restarted, go to Step 2.
Step 2: Sync transactions
- Tap the Settings icon on the toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Envelope Printer Settings section.
- Tap Sync USPS Transaction Data or Sync Transaction Data. A series of messages appear on the screen, starting with "Preparing Transaction Data" followed by "Sending Transaction Data."
- Once you upload the transactions, the message "Transaction Data Sent" appears. If there are no more transactions to upload, the message "No Sync Required" appears.
Depending on the number of transactions you need to upload you may have to sync transactions multiple times. If you have to sync more than 3 times, contact technical support.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: April 21, 2022