Adding a user in PitneyShip Pro, PitneyShip Enterprise, PitneyTrack Inbound, PitneyAnalytics, and the Locker Management Module
You can add users to the system as needed. Before adding the user, make sure that the role you wish the user to have has already been defined.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Users.
- Select +Add User.
- Enter the user's name and email address.
- Select the Admin Access Level you want the user to have.
- None: No access
- Enterprise: All divisions and locations
- Division: Access to one or more divisions within the enterprise
- Location: Access to one or more locations within a division
- Select the Analytic Access Level you want the user to have. This provides access to Analytics. This only applies if the user is assigned a role that has access to Analytics.
- Select the user's role from the Assign Roles menu. The role defines the tasks the user is allowed to perform.
- Select the user's location from the Select Location menu.
- Select the Carrier Accounts the user will have access to.
- Select the user's Default Carrier Account(s).
- Select the Cost Accounts the user will be allowed to use.
- Select the Default Cost Account for the user.
- Select Save and Close.
The user will receive a welcome email message.
To resend an invitation, select the Resend Email icon next to the user.
UPDATED: November 03, 2023