Setting up return label options in PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, or PitneyShip Enterprise
You can set a default recipient address for USPS return shipping labels. If you print return labels for domestic FedEx and UPS shipments, you can select the default service you wish to use for those return labels.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Return Labels.
- To set a default recipient address for return shipping labels, select I want to use the same recipient address for all of my USPS return shipping labels and enter the address you wish to use.
- To enable return labels for domestic FedEx and UPS shipments, select Always display return label options for these carriers.
- If you use FedEx, select the service you wish to use for FedEx return labels.
- If you use UPS, select the service you wish to use for UPS return labels.
UPDATED: November 10, 2023