Setting up email notifications in PitneyShip Pro
You can have PitneyShip Pro send emails with tracking numbers and delivery confirmations.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ Pro
You can have PitneyShip Pro send emails with tracking numbers, postage refunds, and shipment delivery confirmations.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
Types of notifications:
- Tracking Number Email: Sends an email with the tracking number when you create a label
- Shipment Delivery Email: Sends an email when a shipment is delivered
- Email Confirmation for Postage Refund: Sends an email when a label refund is credited to your postage balance
Note: Additional email notifications can be found under Settings > Notifications and Templates.
In order for tracking and delivery notifications to be sent, the address must include a valid email address.
- Select Settings > Email Notifications.
- To send tracking number emails, check the boxes in the Tracking Number Email section.
- To send shipment delivery emails, check the boxes in the Shipment Delivery Email section.
- To send an email when a label refund is credited to your postage balance, enter the email address in the box under Email Confirmation for Postage Refund.
- (Optional) To change the email subject line, enter it in the Customize the email subject line field.
- (Optional) To see how an email will look, select See a preview. When finished, select Close Email Preview.
UPDATED: July 19, 2022