Exporting your history in PitneyShip Pro
You can export history reports of your shipping labels, stamp printing, and postage purchases (refills).
Products affected: PitneyShip™ Pro
You can export history reports from PitneyShip Pro as CSV files.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the menu, select .
- By default, the Shipments tab is shown. Select the tab for the type of data you wish to export:
- Shipments: Shipping labels you have printed
- USPS Stamps: Your USPS stamp printing history
- USPS Proof of Delivery: Your transactions that were sent using Electronic Return Receipt, along with the signature file that the USPS obtained upon delivery of the package
- USPS Refunds: Your USPS refund requests
- Postage: Your postage purchase (refill) history
- Use the filter menus at the top of the list to select the data you wish to export.
- Select the Export icon.
- Choose a location and save the file.
UPDATED: August 02, 2022