Importing orders in PitneyShip Pro
You can import a spreadsheet of orders as a CSV file. You can either download a template to use, or use your own format and map your data after import.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the Home screen or the Shipping & Mailing menu, select Ship Orders.
- Select Import .csv.
- (Optional) Select Download our shipment .csv template to download a template to use to format your orders. Input your orders into this spreadsheet and save it.
- To download a file showing your carrier, sub-carrier accounts, and service level values, select Download your carrier, sub-carrier accounts and service level values for reference.
- Select Browse.
- Select your orders file.
- (Optional) Select Add recipient contact data using my imported data to add the recipients from the imported file to your PitneyShip Pro contacts.
- Select Continue.
- On the Map Imported Fields screen, match your CSV file fields in the Your Imported Headers column with the PitneyShip Pro fields in the Mapping column.
The Overrides column allows you to overwrite certain information in your spreadsheet with another value. For instance, if you want to use USPS for your carrier on all orders, you can select USPS in the Overrides column next to Carrier.
- (Optional) Select Remember mapping choices for future imports to save these mapping choices for future imports.
- Select Import Orders.
- Once the orders are imported, select Done.
Note: Orders that are marked as Already in Process are orders that were imported by someone else. Only the user who imported an order can edit or print a label for it.
UPDATED: July 21, 2022