Printing a postage correction stamp in PitneyShip Pro
If you do not have enough postage on an envelope, you can print a postage correction stamp to add more postage.
- On the Stamps tab, select Print Stamps: Roll or Print Stamps: Sheet, or from the menu, select Stamp Rolls or Stamp Sheets.
- From the Mailing Services menu, select Print Postage Correction Stamp.
- Enter the value of your correction stamp.
- Select Add This Value.
- Select Print.
- Select the printer and select Print.
- Place the postage correction stamp next to the original stamp.
Correction stamps cannot be printed without a date, and will show today's date. The postage is only valid for the date printed on the stamp.
UPDATED: February 11, 2022