Refilling postage automatically in PitneyShip Pro
You can have PitneyShip Pro automatically add postage to your account when the balance falls below a certain amount.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ Pro
You can have postage added to PitneyShip Pro whenever your balance falls below a certain amount.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Postage Refills.
- Select I want to automatically add postage.
- In the Postage Amount field, enter the amount you wish to have added when your balance goes below the threshold.
- In the Minimum Postage Threshold field, enter the threshold. When your balance goes below this amount, funds will be automatically added.
- If you wish to be prompted when the minimum postage threshold is reached, select Prompt me when minimum postage threshold is reached.
- If you use cost accounts, you can associate a cost account with postage refills. Select Select a Cost Account to track your postage refill transactions, then enter the desired account in the field.
- If you wish to receive an email when a refill occurs, select Email postage refill notification and enter the address followed by a comma.
Note: Even if you only enter one email address, you have to enter a comma after it.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: April 10, 2023