Refilling postage automatically in PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, or PitneyShip Enterprise
You can have postage added automatically whenever your balance falls below a certain amount.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Postage Refills.
- Select I want to automatically add postage.
- In the Add this Postage Amount field, enter the amount you wish to have added when your balance goes below the threshold.
- In the Set Minimum Postage Threshold field, enter the threshold. When your balance goes below this amount, funds will be automatically added.
- If you wish to be prompted when the minimum postage threshold is reached, select Prompt me before auto postage refill is set to occur.
- If you use cost accounts, you can associate a cost account with postage refills. Select Track your postage refills with a Cost Account, then enter the desired account in the field.
- If you wish to receive an email when a refill occurs, select Receive an email when your postage is refilled and enter the address followed by a comma.
Note: Even if you only enter one email address, you have to enter a comma after it.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: November 09, 2023