Refilling postage in PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, or PitneyShip Enterprise
In order to print USPS labels and postage, you must have enough funds in your USPS postage account.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select the + (Refill Postage) icon next to your USPS postage balance in the upper right from any screen.
If you do not see the + sign next to your postage balance, then you do not have an Admin role. Contact your PitneyShip Admin.
- Select the amount you wish to add, or select Custom to enter a different amount.
- (Optional) To assign this postage purchase to a cost account, select Assign to Cost Account, then select the desired account.
- Select Add Postage.
- This is for USPS only. UPS and FedEx charge your shipping costs directly to your UPS or FedEx account.
- If you have a SendPro Mailstation device, a 3.5% administrative fee is added when you use a credit card to pay for postage. If you use a Reserve Account or Purchase Power to pay for postage, there is no administrative fee.
- You can view your postage refills on the Postage tab in your History.
UPDATED: December 18, 2023