Printing stamp sheets in PitneyShip Pro
Stamps must be printed on compatible PitneyShip Pro postage sheets, which are available in our online shop (item #SL-SPM11). Each stamp sheet has a unique serial number and contains either 20 blank stamp stickers. PitneyShip Pro keeps track of how many stamps you print with each serial number, so you do not have to use the entire sheet at once.
The postage value printed is as-is and is not a USPS Forever Stamp. If USPS postal rates change, you can print a postage correction stamp which can be used with an already printed stamp to add additional postage.
- On the Stamps tab, select Print Stamps: Sheet or from the menu, select Stamp Sheets.
- From the Stamp Sheet Serial Number menu, select the serial number of the stamp sheet you will print on, or select the + (Add new stamp sheet) button to add a new sheet.
- Select the stamp type, First-Class Mail® Letter or Postcard. For other types or weights, select Custom Stamp.
- To print more than one stamp with the same services, enter the number of stamps you wish to print from the Quantity menu.
- Perform any of the optional tasks below to set up the stamps as needed.
- Select Add to Sheet.
- Repeat for any additional stamps you wish to print.
- Select Print Stamps.
- If printing using the browser printer, a PDF of the stamp sheet opens in a new browser tab. Use your browser's print function to print this file.
- Select Custom Stamp.
- Select the Mail Type.
- In the Weight field, enter the weight of your item.
- From the Mail Services menu, select the service.
- Select Custom Stamp.
- Select Add Extra services.
- Select the desired services.
- Select Accept.
Click in the Cost account field and start typing to search, or select the search icon next to the field and select the desired account.
Enter the ZIP code in the Mail From This ZIP Code field.
Enter the memo (up to 50 characters) in the Memo/Reference field.
Select Test Print. Test Prints are for testing alignment only and do not use postage.
To remove a stamp from the sheet, select the Delete Stamp icon next to the stamp you wish to remove, or select Delete All to remove all stamps.
Select the desired date from the Mailing Date menu.
To mark cells as damaged so that they will not be printed on (for example, if a stamp was accidentally pulled off):
- Select Mark Cells As Damaged.
- Click on the cells you wish to mark as damaged. To unmark cells that were incorrectly marked as damaged, click on them.
- Select Apply.
UPDATED: April 18, 2022