Installing the roll in the Brother QL1100 printer for SendPro Online
Learn how to install the roll in the Brother QL1100 printer for SendPro Online.
Products affected: SendPro® Online
The only roll that can be used with the Brother QL-1100 printer is item number SL-DK-1247 in the Pitney Bowes Online Shop.
- Pull the release levers on both sides of the printer to unlock the cover, and lift the cover to open it.
- Remove the protective sheet from the output slot.
- Place the DK roll into the guide. Make sure the roll is inserted firmly in the guide and the stabilizer slides into the notch in the printer.
- Thread the DK roll through the printer. Align the edge of the DK roll with the upright edge of the output slot. Check that the DK roll is threaded straight. Push the first label through the output slot unit the end comes out of the slot.
If experiencing trouble loading the label roll, try inserting from the side making sure the label is under the sensor.
- Close the cover.
- Press the power button to turn the printer on.
- Press the feed button. The roll will be drawn back into the printer to align the end of the roll for the next print.
UPDATED: March 11, 2022