Scheduling a USPS pickup in PitneyShip, PitneyShip Pro, or PitneyShip Enterprise
You can schedule a package pickup for the following USPS services:
- USPS Ground Advantage
- Priority Mail
- Priority Mail Express
- Priority Mail Express International
- Priority Mail International
- First-Class Package International Service
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the USPS Pickup. menu, select Schedule
- Enter the sender's email address and phone number if they are not already filled in.
- Select All USPS Shipments or Choose USPS Shipments.
- If you select Choose USPS Shipments, select the shipments you wish to have picked up, then select Choose.
- Confirm the number and weight of the packages.
- Select the Pickup Location.
- (Optional) Add any Additional Notes for the carrier.
- Select Packages have correct postage affixed and Packages are properly sealed and ready for shipment.
- Select Confirm Pickup.
If you need to cancel a pickup, go to the Pickup History tab.
UPDATED: November 09, 2023