"An error has occurred" message when printing with DeviceHub in PitneyShip or PitneyShip Pro
When printing with DeviceHub in PitneyShip, the message "An error has occurred" appears.
The printer driver being used is not compatible with DeviceHub.
- Go to HP's Universal Print Driver download page.
- Select the + symbol next to Driver-Universal Print Driver.
- Select the Download button for HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Select Unzip in the WinZip Self-Extractor wizard window.
- Select Yes to the License Agreement.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation. Steps may vary based on your HP printer model and connection type.
If you are using a non-HP printer, go to your printer manufacturer's website and download and install the latest version of the printer driver for your printer.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: August 08, 2022