Scheduling cost account imports in PitneyShip Pro
If your business needs to add new cost centers on a daily or an hourly basis, you can use automation to add new cost centers to PitneyShip Pro and schedule regular imports.
Watch this video or follow the instructions below to learn how to schedule cost account imports.
- To use scheduled imports, you must have a CSV file stored on an SFTP server.
- Whatever changes you make to your import source file will be added to your PitneyShip Pro cost accounts. However, your source file must stay in the same format.
- You can only schedule one location at a time. If you want to schedule imports for multiple locations, repeat this scheduling process for each location.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Manage Cost Accounts.
- Select Schedule Import.
- Select the location you want to associate with your cost account list.
- Enter your SFTP credentials.
- Enter the SFTP path and server URL
- Select an frequency (hourly or daily).
- Click Continue.
- Map the cost account fields to the fields in your CSV.
- Click Save and Close.
UPDATED: August 04, 2022