Editing orders in PitneyShip or PitneyShip Pro
Once your orders are imported, you can edit the order data if needed.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the Home screen or the Shipping & Mailing menu, select Ship Orders.
Note: Orders that are marked as Already in Process are orders that were imported by someone else. Only the user who imported an order can edit or print a label for it.
- Select the edit icon next to the order you wish to update. To update multiple orders with the same information, check the boxes next to them, then select Edit.
- To verify the addresses on multiple orders at once, select them, then select Use Verified Address.
- Update the information as needed to complete the order.
- (Optional) To charge the shipment costs to the recipient or another party's FedEx or UPS account:
- Select a FedEx or UPS service. The Bill To menu appears.
- Select Recipient or Third Party from the Bill To menu.
- Enter the account number and click OK.
- Select Save Changes to save the changes and return to the orders list, or Print Label to save the changes and print the label.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023