Reconnecting your PitneyShip Cube to the PitneyShip mobile app
If you have moved your PitneyShip Cube to a new location, you will need to connect to a new Wi-Fi network. Follow the steps below to connect your PitneyShip Cube.
- Long press the Wi-Fi button located on the back of the PitneyShip Cube to enter pairing mode. When the LED slowly flashes white, it is in pairing mode.
- From the PitneyShip mobile app, tap More > Printer Options.
- Tap Connect.
- Tap Try Again on the "Unable to connect to PitneyShip Cube" error message. Another error message will appear; tap Try Again a second time.
- An on-screen dialogue will pop up asking, "Are you seeing a slowing blinking white light?" If the LED light is blinking fast, please wait a few seconds to allow the LED light to start blinking slowly. Then tap Yes. If the LED light is blinking fast and does not start blinking slowly, tap No. Follow the on-screen instructions and tap Next.
- To allow Location and network permissions, tap Allow. This step is required.
- Tap Join on the "PitneyShip™" Wants to Join Wi-Fi Network "PitneyShip Cube"? pop-up message.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks.
- Enter your Wi-Fi network password.
- Tap Connect.
Your PitneyShip Cube is now connected to a Wi-Fi network. You can print a test label to verify the connection. See Printing a test label using the PitneyShip Cube with the PitneyShip mobile app.
UPDATED: June 30, 2023