"Unable to connect to PitneyShip Cube" message when trying to connect PitneyShip Cube to the PitneyShip mobile app
The PitneyShip mobile app is unable to connect to your PitneyShip Cube.
Try these solutions in order:
- Solution 1: Verify the printer is on
- Solution 2: Verify that your phone and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Solution 3: Reconnect your PitneyShip Cube to your Wi-Fi network
Make sure that your printer is turned on. The LED on the front of the PitneyShip Cube will be solid white.
- Verify that your phone is connected to Wi-Fi. Note the name of the Wi-Fi network.
- Short press the Wi-Fi button located on the back of the PitneyShip Cube. This will print out the PitneyShip Cube network settings.
- Locate the ESSID and verify that it matches your phone's network.
- Long press the Wi-Fi button located on the back of the PitneyShip Cube to enter pairing mode. When the LED flashes white, it is in pairing mode.
From the PitneyShip Mobile app:
- Tap Try Again on the "Unable to connect to PitneyShip Cube" error message.
- Tap Join on the "PitneyShip™" Wants to Join Wi-Fi Network "PitneyShip Cube"? dialogue pop-up.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks.
- Enter your Wi-Fi network password.
- Tap Connect.
UPDATED: October 11, 2023