Unable to weigh a package using the PitneyShip Cube with the PitneyShip Mobile app
Package weight is not showing up in the PitneyShip Mobile app when weighing a package.
- Your PitneyShip Cube may not be on.
- Your PitneyShip Cube is no longer connected to Wi-Fi.
- The scale needs to be zeroed.
- Solution 1: Verify that your PitneyShip Cube is plugged in and turned on
- Solution 2: Verify that your PitneyShip Cube is connected to Wi-Fi
- Solution 3: Reconnect your PitneyShip Cube to your Wi-Fi network
- Solution 4: Zero the scale
- Check the device and make sure the power cord is connected to the PitneyShip Cube and is plugged into a power source.
- Tap the power button on the front of the PitneyShip Cube to turn the device on.
Make sure that your phone and the PitneyShip Cube are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Short press the Wi-Fi button on the back of the PitneyShip Cube to print out network details.
- Verify the ESSID matches the network your phone is connected to.
- Long press the Wi-Fi button located on the back of the PitneyShip Cube to enter pairing mode. When the LED flashes white, it is in pairing mode.
From the PitneyShip Mobile App:
- Tap Try Again on the "Unable to connect to PitneyShip Cube" error message.
- Tap Join on the "PitneyShip™" Wants to Join Wi-Fi Network "PitneyShip Cube"? pop-up message.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks.
- Enter your Wi-Fi network password.
- Tap Connect.
Your PitneyShip Cube should now be connected to Wi-Fi.
- Tap More.
- Tap About Device.
- Tap Zero Scale.
The scale will now zero out the weight.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: November 01, 2022