Unable to weigh a package using the PitneyShip Cube with the PitneyShip mobile app
Package weight is not showing up in the PitneyShip mobile app when weighing a package.
- Your PitneyShip Cube may not be on.
- Your PitneyShip Cube is no longer connected to Wi-Fi.
- The scale needs to be zeroed.
- Solution 1: Verify that your PitneyShip Cube is plugged in and turned on
- Solution 2: Verify that your PitneyShip Cube is connected to Wi-Fi
- Solution 3: Zero the scale
- Solution 4: Reconnect your PitneyShip Cube to your Wi-Fi network
- Check the device and make sure the power cord is connected to the PitneyShip Cube and is plugged into a power source.
- Tap the power button on the front of the PitneyShip Cube to turn the device on.
- To verify your PitneyShip Cube is connected, tap More > Printer Options.
- If the status is showing as Not Connected, tap Connect.
Make sure that your phone and the PitneyShip Cube are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Short press the Wi-Fi button on the back of the PitneyShip Cube to print out network details.
- Verify the ESSID matches the network your phone is connected to.
If you are creating a shipping label, tap Zero Scale next to the weight field. Additionally, you can zero the scale by going to the About Device screen.
- Tap More > About Device.
- Tap Zero Scale.
The scale will now zero out the weight.
- Long press the Wi-Fi button located on the back of the PitneyShip Cube to enter pairing mode. When the LED flashes white, it is in pairing mode.
From the PitneyShip mobile app:
- Tap Try Again on the "Unable to connect to PitneyShip Cube" error message.
- Tap Join on the "PitneyShip™" Wants to Join Wi-Fi Network "PitneyShip Cube"? pop-up message.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks.
- Enter your Wi-Fi network password.
- Tap Connect.
Your PitneyShip Cube should now be connected to Wi-Fi.
UPDATED: July 07, 2023