Updating the PlanetPress services password for PlanetPress Connect
If the Log On as user password changes, you can update the PlanetPress services password for PlanetPress Connect.
This procedure requires Windows administrator rights. Contact your IT department if you do not have administrator access.
- Press the Windows key + R or right click on Windows Start button and select Run.
- Type services.msc and select OK.
- Right-click on PlanetPress Connect Messenger and select Properties.
- Select the Log on tab.
- Take note of the username in the This account field. If you do not know the password for this username, contact your IT department.
- Enter the password for the username in the Password and Confirm password fields.
- Select OK.
- Repeat steps 3-7 for all services that start with PlanetPress or OL Connect.
- Restart the PlanetPress Connect server.
UPDATED: September 12, 2022